Saturday, October 23, 2004

Ok, enough dirty jokes, I'll now do some real blogging. Yay!



I went to the temple today with Jay. Alrite, close your jaws, ppl! I do go to temples. I'm wat you can call a Hindu with a 'L' board. :-D



So! It was nice. We prayed and stuff and sat down for a while, scrutinising the temple and deciding where to go. Decided on Chinatown, cos he needed to pay some bills. Then we walked to Raffles Place MRT station to take the train to Lil India. At City Hall, though, we changed our minds and headed out to Peninsular Plaza. Ask why!



*audience go "Whyever did you go to Peninsular Plaza, Dhanya?"*



Cos we went to the wiccan store!! Yay!!!!!



*somersaults*



The name of the shop's Spellbound. I was so excited! It looked mystical enough. And small enough to fit between my teeth.



BAH!



Oh well. The shop's actually not that bad, as in wat they sold. There were wax figurines, the type I've been wanting to get for ages. So wat does that mean? I'm soooooo gonna get some!!! OH OH OH, and I saw a pentagram locket.



*DIES 23 TIMES*



I've been looking for one where ever I go for the past 4 or 5 yrs!! That's so not funny, man. The pain I went through. *shudders* One problem now, and that's in the form of Jay.



*clap of thunder, pees in pants*



He thinks pentagrams are bad and will only bring bad luck. Well some are! It depends on the pentacle itself. 2 points of the star pointing up, evil. Only 1 pointing up, good. Well known fact! So that pentagram we saw there's all goooood. *eyes J nervously*



*SCREAMING HINT*



Gosh I'm having so much fun spamming on Kish's blog with Sash! *cartwheels*



Ooooh. Mom's screaming. Gtg!



Nite! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment