Friday, October 1, 2004

Did this test at Tickle. Can't believe the results!





Who's Your Music Match?

Dhanya, your music match is a Hot Hip-Hopper








The world of hip-hop won't be the same after you bust on the scene. With your unique blend of personality and upbeat energy, you put a new spin on anything just like your music match Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas. Spontaneous and energetic, you have a good time mixing it up.



Whether you're hanging with your girls, shopping at the mall, or chilling at home, you know how to liven up even the dullest of moments. All your friends know that there's no such thing as boring when you're around. You're like a breath of fresh air who makes the same old, same old seem totally new. And that's how you get the party started!




J's told me a couple of times that I look like Fergie. And now, a net test is saying it? Ppl, I'm no Fergie!



Hmph.



It's not that I hate her or something. I just get bothered when ppl tell me I look or behave like someone else. I feel like I'm becoming less unique!



I look like, and talk like Rose McGowan, Paige from Charmed. I must admit it, though it took me a long time to. Now it's Fergie?!



Tell me I don't look like her, ppl?



*gets on knees and begs with a beseeching look*



This blogpost is officially the stupidest one so far. But I'm running late, no time to sound good. See ya later alligator!



No comments:

Post a Comment