Saturday, October 9, 2004

Here's a convo between Melvo and me. Yep, you got it right. I'm bored and boring.





-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

so which day are we going out again?



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

Friday! that ok?



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

hmm...



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

Friday ah... friday ok lah



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

it's juz a dinner right?



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

yep!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

mmm. is that way too boring?



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

i'm actually quite fine with it you konw



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

something soothing and relaxing



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

as opposed to your hardcore party nights?



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

wahaha



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

i don't have hardcore party nights



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

i just have hardcore mahjong evenings



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

ha!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

AUNTY Mel



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

go to hell.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

its very therapeutic



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

and strategy teaching



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

lesson number one.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

when you're losing, you try your darndest to prevent everyone else from winning



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

wahahaha



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

lesson number 2



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

a little intimidation never fails to hurt.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

ha! sounds like fun, y'know



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

mmm. mustt play one day



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

though I'm sure to suck at it



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

wahaha



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

everyone sucks at it when they start



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

it's just when you play more often, you improve



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

ah. you actually make sense, melvo



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

biatch.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

*flips the birdie*



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

*flips it back with vigour and a growl*



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

grrrr.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

wahaha



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

it's always so amusing to see such things coming out from your obese fingers



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

OBESE?!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

my fingers are soooo not obese you bloody sucking pig!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

*suckling



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

wahaha...sucking pig.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

*sucks sucks*



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

wahahahha



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

I don't know whether to laugh or puke all over you



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

MUAHAhahaha!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

i think you should laugh



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

your puke tends to be a wee too smelly



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

I repeat, YOU BLOODY SUCKLING PIG.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

tralalalala



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

you can't hurt me



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

i'm supremely thickskinned.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

unless I poke you till you're tender and then poke you harder!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

*ouch*



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

tralalala.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

*starts singing*



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

Cos baby there just ain't no mountain HIGH ENOUG!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

*enough



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

LOL!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

I can imagine you choking on the enoug



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

hey, you shut up, k?



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

hmph



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

enoug!!! *coughs chokes*



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

melvo = filth



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

take that!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

dhanya = melvo + filth.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

take that.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

now you're filthy filth .



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

ha!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

you're lame shite!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

totally.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

I'm so gonna paste this convo on my blog



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

oh dear.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

i'm so gonna die.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

kill kill!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

*evil laughter*



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

ok, say nice things about me so that the whole world will know how marvelous I am!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

*stuffs muah chee down ur throat*



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

dhanya is a girl who forgets to use her brains sometimes.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

asshole



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

wat's muah chee?



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

umm



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

this sticky dough thing that's rolled in crushed nuts



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

then u eat.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

it.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

ah? sounds familir



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

oh watvr



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

ok, say more about me!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

I'm real hot, yeah?!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

huh? huh?



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

umm.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

you're hot?



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

do muslims eat pigs?



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

you are so dead when I post this



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

racial dicrimination!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

die die!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

wahahaha...oh pleae



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

*please



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

life, as you know it, is not going to be the same Melvo



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

muahahaha



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

aww c'mon



-; [ Melvo ] ;- "God isn't here for you tonight." says:

d'you really think i was being discriminatory?



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

no lah.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

can't let me have my fun, can you



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

suckling pig



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

totaly.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

you racist



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

waha



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

im no suckling pig!



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

me? racist? pls. I'm such a lover of all natuons



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

*nations



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

oh you are!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

you love natuons



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

oh man. you are so mean. I'm weeping buckets.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

welll...



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

it's not my fault if you're an easy target y'noe



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

I was being sarcarstic, man-fool



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

i knoe. woman-idiot.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

bloody.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

ok! gonna blog this now!!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

oh dear.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

go ahead.



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

get ready for total damnation



°· J's Girl ·° - and wh£n I catch my breath, it's you I breath£ - says:

muahaha



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

i am ready.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- says:

hit me.





Okie doke! Hope the posting of this convo makes life a bit more interesting. Else it's a waste of finger-energy, copying and pasting it here.



Oh oh, a little note.



DOWN WITH MELVO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment