Friday, September 3, 2004

J's gone.



My beloved J.



*sob*



He's left me all alone in lonely, frightening Singapore for sunny sunny Bintan.



It's just 4 days; he left this afternoon and'll be back on Monday. But that doesn't make it any eaa -*sniff*- asierrrr!



Bwoohooohooooooo!!!



No smses, no msn chatting, no phone convos. Nothing! *SOB* Just a possible call which will definitely be too short for words.



=(



I'm going to be lying flat on my stomach in the middle of the house and staring at the windowpanes, willing time to stop crawling and fly. I'm going to gather all the Oreos I can find and stuff them into my mouth and chew, and chew, and chew. And, I'll be playing with my nose stud, trying to make the hole bigger so that maybe, just maybe, I can stick a bamboo pole in. The hole wld end up being bigger than my nose though. Problem.



Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment