Saturday, September 4, 2004

I was watching this movie earlier. This woman was suspicious of her husband and kept following him around, keeping an eye on him, watching his behaviour. Creepy, man. Reminded me of something my ex did. Wat he did wasn't as bad as that, but still it bothered me, so it counts. Or counted.



2 to 4 months into our relationship, I got an email from this guy called Sanjay. The mail went something like, "I saw you at Whitesands...you were wearing a white t-shirt and specs rite....I want to make friends with you...I asked a friend of yours for your mail add, please don't ask me who, he'll kill me...I'd be happy if you replied..," stuff like that. I was freaked that someone saw me in my glasses and actually liked me. I replied, saying I was attached and apologised. I received another mail from him, saying my bf was lucky, and who might that lucky guy be and all that. I can't rmbr if I replied to that. It was 2 years ago. Sanjay went out of my mind as quickly as he came.



I told this to my ex, cos he kept stressing the need to keep nothing from each other. I was never a fan of that, actually. How can you tell your boyfriend absolutely everything that happens? There's just no time for that. And some things wld be better not told, like how there was this guy who kept looking down your t-shirt or was brushing his ass against yours in the train, or how this fellow kept eyeing you from top to bottom, top to bottom, countless times, all the while sitting next to you. The freakiest one was this caucasian who was standing close to me in the train, right in front of me, almost right in my face, staring into my eyes. He just kept staring and staring. Ofcos I wasn't staring back but it still was bad. It took all of my self-restraint keeping my fingernails out of his stupid blue-green eyes.



Back to wat I was saying. So my ex didn't show much reaction. He just asked me who I thought it might be and all that.



A good 5 months or so after Sanjay's email, my ex tells me he's been playing a joke on me all the while. It seems, Sanjay is none other than *gasp* my ex.



I found it sort of funny and laughed. I react very well to jokes played on me. Heh. But a bit later, I didn't find it funny anymore. Wat if I had told 'Sanjay' I was unattached and wld love to meet up with him? Wld that be a joke anymore? Nope, that wld have been bad of me, and I wld be untrustable, and he wld have been hurt. The fact that I didn't respond to 'Sanjay's advances made it a joke. If I had, that'd be a catastrophe. Whatever it is, it was undoubtedly a test. A conscious or unconscious one, I don't know. A test diguised as a joke. Now, when I think about it, I'm disgusted.



I'd never 'test' my bf or husband like that, never. Unless I really need to know if he's screwing around, ofcos.



Ah well.



I'm very hungry. I want to eat.



*tummy rumbles*



I shall go.



P.S: I MISS YOU J! MISSmissMISSmissMISSmiss YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment