I'm back, babies!
Got loads to write about, man! Part III of Saturday's Happenings, and stuff that happened on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
*staggers at the weight of responsibily*
No time to waste! Might not be able to do all today, though. :-(
Part III of Saturday's Happenings
Alrite, so we were playing Old Maid and I lost 3 times in a row (shut up, Mel!). And wat did we do after that? Shit...I forgot! I've been putting this off for so long, I forgot!
*bangs head on wall 23 times*
Alrite, the things I'm gonna talk about are not going to be in the correct sequence, and may not be absolutely 100% accurate. So Kit and Melvo, got anything to say, don't open your mouths, ok? Or I'll steal your keyboards.
Well we were playing and...we were playing and....playing and playing and goofing. And Kit was eating marshmallows. Melvo took a pic of Kit sitting on my ass, as in me lying on my tummy and she sitting on me but I don't think it turned out well, cos Kit didn't publish it in her blog. Oh and Kit's little cousins were jumping about the room for a while, so Kit and I jumped around after they left too. And she showed Mel and me her ballet creation, a gallop kinda thingie. I just jumped across the room, but Mel really galloped. He was good! Hats off to you, Melvo.
Oh and that's about when J smsed me saying he already reached the place. It was around 8, I think. I know, it's kinda late to start a barbecue. See, they got into an accident. Nobody was hurt, thank god. The front of the car was smashed though. Poor poor J. He loves his car so much. *gives J a tight tight hug* You'll get it back soon, ok? There there. :-)
So we had a little sms convo, a few minutes of phone convo, and it was decided that Mel, Kit and I were going to 'pass by' J and his family. It wasn't as easy as we thought, man.
*cringes in horror at recollection*
We walked around the whole of Pasir Ris Park. I'm not joking, no. I wish I was. The barbecue pits were no where in sight. See, he was at Pit I, and all the pits we saw were numbered, as in Pit 1, Pit 2, and so on. So, we were just walking and walking and walking, stopping to ask for directions, desperately trying to get our bearings. Told you to go on home, Kit! But what did you do? You didn't listen, saying your conscience wld prick you. Bah! Melvo had a friend waiting for him at Downtown East. Feel so guilty.
*flashes Melvo, Kit and her sister a deeply regretful, guilty look*
Next time, Kit, when I say I'm Buffy the Vampire Slayer, believe me.
When we finally reached the place, everyone sat on the bench, except me. So they talked to J, and immediately complained to him about how much they walked to come see him. It was funny to see, really! But I was feeling a little nervous, cos J's family was just a few metres away. The anxiety worsened when J suggested I go see his folks. Kit and Mel didn't help either, they were saying "Go lah Dhanya! Just do it, man!"
After alot of persuasion, I went, with J by my side. It was horrifying, man. I kept checking if my underwear cld be seen, if my hair was neat (which it wasn't), if my tummy was too visible (which it was), and such. Not fun!
J introduced me to his cousins, aunts and lastly, his parents and little sister. So I smiled and said hello to everyone. I desperately wanted to make them see me as a good girl, which actually wldn't be hard, cos I am an exceptionally nice person with a big big heart. (HAHAHHA) But looks can deceive, and I'm not sure how I come across. Just hope that that night, I looked like an untidy angel. Fat hope.
J's mom asked me to eat but I told her I was too full to eat anything. She was smiling at me, but not really at me, y'know? She was sort of thinking about something else. And J's dad looked very familiar, but cldn't place him. Hmph. He was smiling at me too. :-)
Oh and J's little sister, Aishwarya, was very cute. :-D She had this little smile on and didn't speak a word even though I shook her hands. She too reminded me of someone, whom I cldn't place. Me and my memory!
I said I had to go home cos it was late, said bye to all and left. I felt like I wanted to burst man! My shoulders were hunching around my face.
But it wasn't that bad, now I think about it.
Shit, mom's screaming again.
BAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment