Monday, September 13, 2004

I'm back, for Part II of Saturday's Happenings.



*clap of thunder*



Where'd I stop? Ah, Kit and Melvo picked me up in a taxi and we proceeded to the chalet/bungalow/thingie.







5.33pm

Said hello to Kit's family and relatives, smiled alot, acted like a good girl. I felt kinda weird though. It was such a family atmosphere, ppl cutting vegetables and crushing peanuts for satay sauce, which was HEAVENLY. I felt like I was intruding. But it was alrite, they were warm enough! :-)



Turns out we had a room to ourselves. That was good, man! We mightn't had that much fun otherwise. The room had a balcony and being a romantic, I was quick to explore it. There wasn't much anyway, just a view of a carpark and a sidewalk and lotsa trees. Kit was happy to see some ang-mohs there, though. We almost immediately went down, after taking some shots of Melvo and me, Kit and me, which I think didn't turn out well, and my ass. Don't ask. And don't go to Kit's blog.







5.52pm

We strolled around the Fisherman's Village area, enjoying wat little breeze there was and talking crap, non-crap, and stuff. Oh and Melvo's in a play! Devdas. Heard of it? It's an old old tale of two lovers, Devdas and Parvathi, being torn from each other. She gets married to an old rich fellow and he spends his time travelling and getting drunk. In the end, he dies thinking of her. Sad, huh? Melvo's playing Devdas! I think he'll love the part where he gets drunk constantly. The play's on December 2nd, and I'm sooo going to make myself free on that day.



Anyways, we sat on a rock on the beach, hoping to catch the sunset when Melvo pointed out that the sun's setting the other side. So Mel took a shot of Kit and me on the rock, which I absolutely loved! Here!







Wonderful, ain't it! Oh, Kit and I decided we shld get married. But J'll not be happy. Boyfriends. Sheesh! *rolls eyes* :-p





Back to the three of us whackjobs. We left the rock, me feeling slightly disappointed I cldn't see the sun set. :-( Oh well...another time. With J. :-D We went to the play corner thingie. There was this huge spiderweb thing that you can climb, all the way to the top. It didn't look intimidating, at all. But when I climbed the first two levels, I knew that I didn't want to go further. I wanted to go down but I cldn't figure out how. Melvo and Kit were way up! Hmph. They saw me struggling way down, so they descended, with the noble intention of helping me. What they did wasn't so noble, though. Kit on one side of me, Mel on the other side. They started shaking shaking shaking the ropes. In turn, I was screaming and shaking, shh shh shaking like a polaroid picture.



*Outkast's Hey Ya plays in the background*



Mel even took a video of it with Kit's digi-cam. I was screaming as if I was being raped, man! Pieces of shit, you two! *fumes*







6.52pm

We see-sawed a little (turns out the 3 of us weigh almost the same) and left for the chalet since it was getting near yummy-yumm-yummm-time. We went straight up to the room, though. The food wasn't ready, and we left it to the trustable hands of Kit's family. :-D



Played some card games, which I inevitably lost. I just suck so bad at games, man! Hmph. Dinner was ready at last, and we stomped down and pigged out. Kit forced barbecued marshmallows on me and Melvo. Hate to admit it, it was nice! All soft and gooooey.



We got the vodka, which wasn't fully vodka anyway, upstairs, where our room was. Kit shouted to her mom or someone, "We're bringing the alcohol up!" Mel and I just cldn't believe it man.



Kit was really excited about the drinks. I was just watching her lit face and happily-swinging ponytail and clapping hands that kept stuffing marshmallows into mine and Mel's mouths. We even took pictures.



The vodka thingies tasted like any other soft drink and a little like cough syrup. So I had only a sip from each flavour. Not standard behaviour for a girl who's waiting to experience her first hangover.



We played Old Maid and I was the Old Maid for 3 times in a row. Wonderful!



Oh shit. Mom screaming again. Be back tmr, for Part III.



Sigh.









No comments:

Post a Comment