Thursday, November 22, 2007

My birthday is less than a month away!!

Which means, it's time I did a wishlist. And no, I won't wish for more wishes cos it's a list and there's no limit to it. Also, these wishes have a good chance of not coming true at all, so there wld be no point in wishing for more wishes cos what will I do with the uselessness of it all?


- SGD10,000,000 in cash
- a SGD7000 voucher to a good tailor
- the fanciest mp4 player on earth (white casing, if possible)
- a manicure and pedicure, full sets
- The whole collection of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich (I will love you to bits, even if I loathed you before!)
- Any Archie comic(s)
- Earphones for BenQ Siemens EF51 cos I can't blardy find them anywhere and their service is so frikkin poor
- a white or gold string bikini
- a photographer with a camera who works for free
- a digicam
- a flat screen monitor
- a bottle of Jim Beam. Nvr tried the original
- a black puppy
- a bottle of good wine
- pretty and colourful flowers delivered to me
- a SGD200 Levi's voucher
- books on witchcraft. Not really for the spells, more for the history, beliefs, etc


Right. Actually, I wld like a hand-made card the most. Made by the card-giver and not some handicapped person, mind you. And Twinnie, since you're retarded, you're excused from the no-handicapped-person-card rule.

And honestly, I don't really care if I get lotsa presents or don't. Cos I'm not very materialistic, and the stuff I've listed out are my wants, not needs. Which means, I'll still stay happy without them.

But then, I'll be happier with them ah. Teehee.

At work, I can get free Ben & Jerry's, whenever I want. My fencing and golf centre has some sorta link to the ice cream fanchise's United Square branch and so, I is the happiest sweet-toothed person on earth! :-D I got Jay to share a Mix N Match with me yesterday evening and boy, was it the best costless ice cream I've ever had!!

Have mentioned how much I love my job?

Twinnie and I are planning our party. If you're a pretty close friend of ours, keep yourself free on the 8th of December. You'll be getting your invite reaaaally soon.

The Twinnies are 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment