Ho ho ho. My halloween was a great disappointment, halloween-wise. I didn't party. *pouts*
I left the house in my costume(a soft shirt with the sleeves folded way up tucked into a high-waisted, knee-lengthed flared, frilly, ultra-feminine skirt and heels[DUH]), tho it wasn't at its full potential (I wasn't blonde yet, and make-up was minimal[lipstick and eyeliner only. I did not want to have clogged pores the whole day] and my hair was out loose and free to be wild). Ended up looking like an indian Stepford wife, as pointed out by Twinnie and FG.
Oh and FG, thanks for lunch! I feel baaaaaaaaaaad. Really. Bet you feel super good now.
Aaaanyways. That's how far my costume got this halloween cos Nan got sick, and since Jay's having his bloody exam later today (Thursday), it'd have been just me and Kay partying or roaming the streets dressed weirdly yet prettily but that didn't happen either cos after dance class, we just collapsed onto the floor and didn't feel like it(obviously).
*takes a deep breath*
Buuuut, besides my/our failure to party and enjoy costless drinks, the day was preeeetty good. Hahaha. I got to play with Appu and Baby and had the blastiest of blasts. And Appu is SUCH a pro with his motorbike. Maneuvers around pillars like he's been doing it all his life, and that, with a bored look too.
Sigh. How I miss his beautiful face and perfect hands. And little, shapely legs. And how I miss Baby's deliciously plump limbs and bright, shiny brown eyes. And generous toothless grins. And attempts to suck on my fingers.
Oh well.
Dance class was fantastic. My legs hurt. Fabulousness. I love physical pain when I'm gonna get results from it. Especially when it's as fun as it was today! Dancing with Kay was gooood. :-D My sister's happy abt our dancing. Also, I specifically know that she's elated that I'm actually taking her lessons and the art form seriously this time arnd.
We aim to perform at a temple next yr! Let you guys know when and where. You will have to be there. My first (public[and intended]) performance in 12 years ah. Don't play play.
I start on yet another temporary assignment tmr, at Raffles Place. This shld last like... a month or so. And this means, I'll be travelling to and from work with Twinnie almost everyday.
HAPPINESS-ness!!!!
Sleepiness-ness.
Nights and toodles. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment