Monday, November 19, 2007

I was searching for one of those glittering images + text to send the bf cos I miss him cos he nvr returns calls. I know it sounds familiar, Twinnie, but shut it cos I return (most of) your calls these days! Ahem.

Anyways.

I was browsing thru pickup lines and I HAD to share a few of them.

Feast your senses:

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

I think this is pretty cute. Haha.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Classic lame-o-ness.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

I love this one, somehow!!!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

A turn-off. Definitely.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

...


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

.........


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

An insult, actually.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Ewww-ness.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Straightforward indeed!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

This brought Twinnie to my mind immediately.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Ahahahaha!



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Kinda makes sense in a warped way.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes




You know, I've nvr had a good pickup.

Well yeah, I've been approached by strange men while walking on pavements; mostly when I'm on my way home. It is sooo weird, y'know. I'll be quietly mulling over whatever's speculation-worthy when some guy creeps up from behind and introduces himself to me. What's even weirder is that they aaaalways come from behind. Ok, that doesn't sound too good, given the sentence structure, but they really do, every single time. Like, just appear from nowhere. And they'll proceed to inform me of their age and occupation and which block they stay at and what they do during their free time which wld lead me to being asked what I do during my free time and where I do it and the ultimate goal, an opportunity for a date, to which I'll say no to, ofcos. If I'd said yes at any point of time, I wldn't be blogging abt it cos Jay'll be reading this.

:-p

Anyways, as I was saying, I don't consider such episodes to be actual pickups. Also, I don't qualify the time I was told by a drunkard I have beautiful eyes like a DUCK's and that I shld join him for a drink at clarke quay to be a pickup. Cos that was plain mean/ridiculously stupid. Once, this girl came up to me at Gotham to tell me to come over to where she was sitting cos her guy friend wanted to talk to me, like he was some sorta sultan in shades. Why do ppl do that anyways? You want the girl, go get her yourself cos if you don't, you're just a coward acting macho.

Maybe I've nvr had a good pickup cos I've nvr responded positively.

What's a good pickup anyways!

Nonsense lah. I'm filled to the brain with cereal and it shows.

I shall leave you with a quotable quote.

Kay and I were at Tampines Mall's McD's late last friday. She had an ice cream-mess emergency, and reached for a serviette (which was on the floor moments ago) to wipe her mouth clean. In reply to my widened eyes, this little gem was revealed:

"Dirt is relative."

P.S: Have a look at these 'confucius quotes' !! Blardy hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment