Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Life is preeetty good, isn't it?

Deepavali's just a day away. I love the punjabi suit I'm gonna wear. Pink sleeveless top with a teeeny bit of mirrorwork and wide white pants with some different coloured circles of fabrics sewn onto it. Oh, and the white shawl is the most beautiful part of the whole suit. Love it!!! My first brother-in-law's mom got it for me. :-D Aaand, I've already painted my nails a similar shade of pink. Teehee.

I sure hope I manage to get decent pics taken. My phone's camera's lousy. Anyone who thinks I shld get me a digicam shld get me one instead of waiting arnd for me to buy it.

Life'll be even more beautiful.

Be sleeping later (than usual) tonight. I somehow like staying up cleaning and arranging and baking; even if I've work the next day. Mommy found another tangled set of blinking lights and those are going up too!!! If only I cld think up a do-able pattern. Aiyah, I'll probably line the perimeter of the windows lah. It's almost 12 and I don't wanna spend too much time prettying something that's already beautiful. Ahem.

Clean, clean, so much to clean. Did my nails a wee bit too early, I think. Whooop-dee-doo.

Baby's crying and mom's nagging.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment