Monday, August 30, 2004

Previous post, Char wanted to see if I cld blog or not cos she just cldn't manage to. But I cld, so HAHAHAHA, Char! :-p



I watched the musical Friday night. Quite nice actually! There was food but I didn't take any. Pls don't beat me up, Mel. I know you love free food. Muahahahah! Turns out we got complimentary tickets. J and I didn't know first, so he was very surprised to see all the food waiting to be gobbled up. More like unsettled. So when he got the tickets from Eswari, examined them and saw COMPLIMENTARY stamped on it, it was like a Sherlock Holmes moment. Ha!



Before all that, J and I went up to McDonalds cos I wanted to buy a drink. I bought ice lemon tea and we were walking out of the cafetaria when I spotted my ex. I looked away, panicking, uncertain as to whether I shld acknowledge him or not. I told J wat I saw and we looked over at the ex and his friends. He had a weird expression on his face, somewhere between pained and disgusted or something. I smiled guiltily and gave a little wave. It was absolutely horrible.



I wish someone told me there was free food, so that I wldn't have seen the need to go to McDonalds. $1.35 wasted too! Hmph. Hannibal finished it for me though, so it's not that bad, I guess. Still, I saw my ex. Urgh....



*covers face*



Anyway, back to the musical. It's a musical journey through time thingie. Lotsa of dancing, LOTS. And singing, and old hits. An Elvis Presley came on, the one that goes 'Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in looooooove with you'. Know that one? Well, J was singing it to me. =D



DON'T PUKE!



I was so so shy, I just didn't know what to do. I looked elsewhere, biting my lip, wishing he'd stop, while wishing he wldn't. Talk about split personalities. Heh!



So we watched the rest of the show, which as I mentioned, was nice. Except for the bitch though. Rashida. She made my ears bleed.



The show was over, my hair was untidy and my lipstick was probably non-existent. That's when J brought me over to his cousin, who was helping with the show, to introduce me to him. I wish I had a mirror man! Anyway, his cousin seemed sort of nervous or tensed or something. Think he had alot on his mind.



J drove the 6 of us, which includes himself, to this Ang Mo Kio neighbourhood eating place. The other 5 were Hannibal, Eswari, Daniel, Veni, and me ofcos! Everyone just had a drink, except J and I. We were ravenous! Didn't finish the fried rice though, it wasn't very nice. But it came with a bull's eye egg so yay! After lots of talking, no listening, cos I don't talk much in groups, which irritates my friends (shut up, Hannibal), we seperated, most of us for home.



Was nice being driven home. Just kept watching J most of the time.



*sigh*



Reached home at 12.30, which pissed my mom off but she was alrite after some therapeutic bitching.



I'm very hungry. I want lunch. PRAWN SAMBAL!



Be back tonite.



=D



No comments:

Post a Comment