Long time no blog, huh?
Well I'm just too busy talking to ppl on msn to do anything much else. But I won't forget you, Bloggie. *smiles sweetly*
I've been busy since last night, trying to get this bloody Sasser.exe worm out of my comp. It's bloody irritating man. At the crucial moments, when I'm doing a 3hr-long download, my sister'll disable the line filter. And I'd have to start all over again. She did it twice, can you believe that? I almost died. Bah!!
Thank god for J, he's helping me so much. My main problem is that the pages load a millimetre/hour or don't load at all, so I just can't get anything downloaded. He's doing all kinds of stuff to help me. He looked for good virus-scans and sent me the links. When that didn't work, he filled out a form with my particulars(he didn't ask me for them) and got AVG to send me a mail. When that didn't work, he downloaded the stuff and sent them to me on msn. That didn't work too, the bloody connection kept getting reset. So now, he's going to burn it and pass it to me.
WHAT A SWEETIE.
=)))))))
So I'm seeing him tmr.
If I could fall into the sky
do you think time would pass me by
And you know I'd walk a thousand miles,
if I could just see you, tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment