Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'm in love and I'm a happy fool. =DDD



Sara's good too. Had a long chat with him. He's got a crush on a girl, can you believe that! I'm so happy he's moving on! He misses me sometimes he says, but he'll get over it. I even adviced him on how to approach the girl!



We're buddies and I don't feel like a bitch anymore.



Did you hear that? I don't feel like a bitch anymooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!



*starts singing in a very un-bitchy way, ala the then-decent Mariah Carey*



Hey, Hannibal, don't worry about me getting into a relationship so soon. It's fine really. And don't worry, I'm not banging him. Yet. =D



Kit! I stayed at home today but somehow, I cldn't call you. Sorry. =) I'll call you tmr, k? No wait, it's early morning, so I'll call you at a later part of the day. Commented on your blogpost, anyway!



Char! Sorry about the no reply to your sms thing. *looks sheepish* I'll sms you or call you later, babe!



Jeevitha! If you're reading this, you must have seen Jay's pics already. Call me. =D



Ok, enough shit for me, I'm tired. It's past 3am.



Mornin!

No comments:

Post a Comment