Monday, August 3, 2009

People can be so strange. I say, YAY!


°· her royal freshness ·° says:
okay!
I think I need to pee
brb!

rAjIv - a new lease in life says:
need help?

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
can manage I think

rAjIv - a new lease in life says:
u sure

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
think there shldn't be any cock up lah
literally
so yeah..shld be fine

rAjIv - a new lease in life says:
okie dokie

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
back!

rAjIv - a new lease in life says:
how was i
it*
everything went well
are u okay

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
it was absolutely gorgeous

rAjIv - a new lease in life says:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

°· her royal freshness ·° says:
and we're all healthy, so it's good
wahahahhaha

rAjIv - a new lease in life says:
okaaaay



On a totally unrelated note, cold Kinder Buenos and del monte bananas make wonderful night snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment