Monday, August 24, 2009

Okay, it's not working. I'm trying to convince myself that everything's fine. And it's not working.

I know it's gonna be alright soon, but why's there so much shit to go thru for it? Just when I thought it's gonna be alright, and I'm finally going good, I get a huge, stinky pile of crap hit me in the ass. Which makes me look like I crapped in my pants and y'know what, maybe I did just that. What happened to things being smooth-sailing? Well they weren't exactly smooth to begin with, but my problems were in my mind and only there, and I thought they'd die there. And now I've learnt that it doesn't work that way cos a problem is a problem as long as it's there; doesn't matter where.

WHY ISN'T ANYTHING SIMPLE ANYMORE?

So down on luck. Shld stay clear from busy roads and come home earlier and eat only at home and bathe as many times as possible. I'm not making much sense and that doesn't surprise me.

Maybe it'd be easier if I were butt-ugly. I wldnt have asked for much effort during creation; below average looks wld have done fine. But I'm pretty and I know it. You're reading this, and I shld show some consideration for your sensibilities but really, I don't care. I'm good looking, and sometimes, especially when you initiate the break up of your marriage, that sucks. When are ppl gonna fully learn that looks don't matter? You don't know my heart. Beauty is only skin-deep. The body is just that; a body. And nothing else. It cannot be anything else cos it doesn't have the capability to. What matters and cares for you is the mind, and the heart, and it doesn't matter if it belongs to King Kong or Will Smith.

Unless you just wanna do a wham-bam-thank you ma'am. Then you'll look for Will Smith. Or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment