Saturday, August 15, 2009

In all honesty, I'm not devastated, not elated, but just quite okay. And I quite like that. Cos there's comfort in 'emo-ing', as ppl now are so fond of saying. Hope I don't miss it when I find a reason to stop. Ha!

Oh. I have been keeping myself SO BUSY. Meeting almost everyone, and going out with the family for dinners and such. And I'm completely looking forward to working shifts at the coffeehouse. Maybe I shld get on a healthier diet; one that wld provide more strength to get thru the day. Hate those spots that magically appear in my vision whenever I get up from a sitting/squatting position. Time to listen to the mother! Sigh.

It's getting old, talking about myself. So full of 'I's and 'me's and 'am's. Maybe I shld try getting interested in celeb gossip and *clears throat importantly* current affairs.

Okay, I didn't think so either.

No comments:

Post a Comment