Grrr.
Just my luck, getting sick on a weekend. Thursday night was spent sneezing into the wee hours of the morning while helping the folks pack up. My right eyeball's surface got bumpy again, so after trying my best to smooth it back down with my finger, I gave up, squeezed a few drops of eye disinfectant, and snoozed for 2 lousy hours before getting up to get ready to go to the airport. And damn, I looked like COMPLETE SHIT!
Jay and I were ordering coffee for the family at the Wang cafe, right next to Coffeebean. My nose decided to bastard me by making me sneeze out a very ewwy line of mucus, which Jay caught full sight of. I was wiping off the goo and trying to hold the rest in when he told me; "You look divine."
Lousy sarcastic backside.
But I love this lousy backide lots. Cos he's sooo sooo wonderful! Since I was shittily sick, he picked me up from work and got me porridge for dinner. And he helped my family with the hauling of luggage into taxis and drove my mom, the baby and I to the airport. He's being a good son-in-law BEFORE becoming a son-in-law. Now how cool is that!
I love you!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment