Have you been to Bali? If you've not, I've this to say to you: HA!
And if you have: Are manicures and pedicures good there?
I'll be off coming Thursday morning, and'll be back few hours into Monday. Needless to say, I. AM. SO. EXCITED! Oh, what makes it even more exciting is the fact that it's an all-expenses-paid-by-the-company trip. Well, all expenses except for dinner on the 14th, which I don't get. No need to pay for absolutely every other meal and tour and hike, but we're on our own for one dinner. Might as well take care of that too, right? I'm not complaining, cos it's just a meal, but it sure doesn't make much sense.
Sidenote to self: I need drawstring pants that fit my momma of an ass.
We're gonna get the boss drunk and watch him dance! I hope I don't get forced to dance with him like this colleague of mine was last yr. I'm very obviously the least outdoor-ish person in the company, which makes me an easy (and entertaining) target for bullying. Bleaurgh.
Sidenote to self: Must get a bottle of SPF15 Olay Total Effects.
My brother-in-law asked me that day, mid-convo, "Eh how come your face so dark?"
=(
Does working near the sea affect one's complexion? Maybe it's time I found another job. One that'll keep me shaded from the sun and away from sea air, allowing me to look pale and sunken under fluorescent lights.
Don't get me wrong; black is beautiful, like white and brown are. My personal preference for myself is a lighter shade of brown cos I think that's what suits me best. But come to think of it, it's not that important anyway. Healthy skin's good enough.
Sidenote to self: I can pick up my good friend Al Cohol when I return next Monday! He'll be in a good mood, cos he'll be free from duty! *nudges and winks*
Hey, does anyone know a place in Singapore that sells or rents out vintage gowns?
No comments:
Post a Comment