Friday, September 19, 2008

Alright I know my Bali post isn't up yet, so I have no business blogging unless I have an explanation. My explanation is, I can only access the net at the office cos my sister's connection is down! And I'm sure we all know that skiving is not good; therefore, I can't possibly blog at work.

What a hypocrite. I'm at work now!

If you're on my Facebook, see the album titled 'Bali!'. If you're not on my Facebook, add me! I'd love to make new friends.

Mmm. That probably applies to absolutely no reader of mine. I think all my visitors are ppl I know, since my hits are only so-so and navigational tracking records are tremendously boring. I kiiiinda miss those weirdo-attacks way back in like... 2005 or 6. WHOA. I've been blogging since Dec 2003. That makes it almost 5 yrs! Got to celebrate. Maybe I'll get me a cupcake and stick a candle in it. Maybe get a new blog skin too. And a bikini.

I've a busy weekend ahead. Gown search with twinnie tmr! If you have any places to suggest, PLEASE let me know soon before I fall in love with the first decent gown I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment