Company dinner!
We had our meal at Sakae Sushi(fun, yeah. but the food wasn't the best I've had), and durians(my love!) for dessert at geylang, main road of lorong 13 or 14. There was this prostitute in her late 20s across the road who was standing there for the longest period of time, waiting for business while trying to appear like she's casually waiting for her ride to town. The main and re-occuring joke during our stay there was that one of us really should help her by either getting her across the busy road if that's what she's standing there for, or drive by in our van and give her a lift. Oh oh oh, we were discussing the possibilities of organising night walks/hikes at geylang's red light areas as one of our company's offered choices of 'experiential learning-inducing' outdoor activities. Half an hour later, we saw a group of late teens dressed in shorts and big tees, walking in single file. They were obviously a big, organised team, and so we all got disappointed that someone else thought it up and got it done before we cld.
Wow. My writing's unusually bland today. Or maybe extra bland, cos I think I write blandly anyway. See? I've used the word 'bland' 4 times so far, and that's in just 2 lines.
I'm sleepy.
Nights & toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment