Thursday, July 31, 2008

I have a friend at work. A malleable, almost androgynous friend. Wanna meet him?

Say hello to........ Tack!!



Sweet isn't he? That's his happy smile.



Tack watches me work. That's his favourite activity. When I nod off while doing one of the few mundane tasks that're part of my duties, he squeals just loud enough for me to hear. Also, he discreetly snarls at ppl who try to push their work to me, which encourages me to tell to them to go wank somewhere. Such a darling, yes?

He's been complaining abt his looks (I think he's always looked stunning. But there's no convincing him. Sigh.) so I decided to give him a makeover. After much careful thought and processes, here's the end product;





He loves the tiara-like thing I did for him!



Side view!

He's happy with his new look, and has decided to name himself Shiny Bluetack. Tacky name, but I'm glad he loves my work! Let me know what you think!

And I love you, Tack!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment