My previous post was superbly bimbotic. I did it in the mrt mainly to fight the discomfort I felt while being stared at by a group of Yindian indians, and a lone caucasian. So, do excuse me.
It's such a lazy lazy Sunday. Good thing I suggested going to the airport for dinner to my mom, else I'd probably be reduced to a big, brown gooey glob on the sofa by 7pm.
Oh, I was supposed to club last night but didn't. No ladies were free besides Sindhu, Suchita and I, so we decided not to go ahead with our plans. BUT, at 12midnight, I got a text msg from Suchita asking if I'm still free to do a ladies' night. Just 15 minutes after I got home from dinner with Venga. 15 puny minutes! My mom would've made a huge fuss if I'd sneaked out, and she'd be sending me nasty looks from today to Tuesday.
I've been feeling extremely sociable lately, for some weird reason. Like, I wouldn't mind having dinner with friends I'm not very well acquainted with, even it's just 1 person, which will be a potentially unsuccessful dinner date, in case I don't have much to say to her/him and vice versa. All the same, I'm sure I'll just talk my ass off and force out a topic of shared interest. Must check my horoscope; I bet there's something about my current tendency towards being a persistent pain in the ass. I also bet that if I were a business woman, I would have managed to secure a damn huge deal by now.
I'm kinda free next week, besides Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Anyone free for dinner?
No comments:
Post a Comment