Sonia baby sent me this email.
When you have a 'I HATE MY JOB' day try this:
On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson . Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair.
Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken. Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:
'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized'.
Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control at Johnson & Johnson.'
HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE A** THAN YOURS.......................
I love my job and its ice-cream perks!
------------------------------------------------------------
Off to JB, I am. Shld be leavin like... 9 or 10 pm, and will probably be back arnd the same time Monday or early Tuesday.
Hope the spectacles sold there are cute and more importantly, inexpensive. I got contacts from M'sia once or twice but honestly, altho the brands might be the same/similar, the quality is darned low. And they're cheaper only by... SGD15 maximum.
I look foward to seeing my muslim relatives! They give out vibrations of genuine happiness when my family visits, and I love it. I've blogged abt them and how they're muslim while I'm hindu before, like, yonks back. See! (the past 3 yrs have made me less lame, so pls don't stop reading my blog after you visit this link)
My family lacks good relatives to trust cos honestly, almost all of them seriously suck. Really. My father's side is filled with dysfunctional families/ppl. Funerals and functions and death bed visits are always superbly entertaining.
Aaaanyways, my malaysian relatives are pretty good as a whole, so I'm happy to brave the Sunday crowd at the customs to see them. Sounds kinda romantic, doesn't it?
The only somewhat romantic experience I've had there wld be my very first kiss. I was... abt 6, I think, and my 'kissing partner' was a 5-yr-old cousin. We were playing hide & seek with his younger brother so he used that excuse to lead me into a cupboard, and gave me the naughtiest smooch. I was, ofcos, absolutely stunned! He chuckled and opened the cupboard door to find his brother pointing and laughing at us. They both then laughed their way out of the room.
Men.
Oh, by the way, my cousin's a hottie now. He's got this handsome, serious-looking pretty tradional indian muslim man thing going on. Yeeeep.
Ah, must get back to preparing the stock files. I'm beginning to kinda like working on Sundays, esp since my Mondays and Tuesdays are free. And I'm perfecting the art of having very little sleep on Friday and Saturday nights AND smiling while surviving it. Can't wait to start on my course to get busier!
Y'know, doing stuff is more fun than doing nothing at all. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment