Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Tired! Came back from Malaysia Truly Asia about 2 hours ago. My make-up's still on my face. *pictures the clogging of my pores*



OH MY GOD. What am I doing to myself! *rushes to wash face*



NOT! Caught you there, didn't I ppl? Mmm-mm-mmuahahaah! My pores can wait.



So yeah, went there just in time for lunch. At the HYATT. I had this very very cheesy seafood linguine. Mmmm....*floats in the memory of the scrumptious dish* And for desert, or according to my uncle, dessert, I had cappucino ice cream. Not bad. Took some of my sister's gigantic banana split.



*audience groan*



Well she was having trouble finishing it, so I can't just watch her suffer! *cries indignantly* So we left our table, paid the bill and were walking towards the exit/entrance when the doorman almost screamed at us to wait and rushed to open the door for us. Last time I checked my hands were working.



We went to my maternal grandma's house. A small, dark, damp cemented house. Despite our constant calling to settle with us, she chooses to stay with my useless cousins whom she feels need her more, because they're weaker in character, more stupid, and the epitomes of 'slack'. They're in their late 20s and they ask her, an old retiree with not much for herself, for money. And she gives. They don't treat her well either. It's so obvious they want her just for money.



Well I want her cos I want her as my grandma. Not as a money-giver but just as my grandma. But that's never gonna happen. She's too busy being a goody. She cldn't keep her hands off me yesterday, though. She's sort of realized how much I've grown and she kept saying I'm beautiful. I was so happy. I am now too but a little bitter, obviously. Heh.



So we went to this big hotel where my relatives stay. See, they own the hotel, and they're living next to it. Each family has it's own storey. Confusing, huh? Wat are you going to do with the knowledge of my relatives' living arrangements, anyway? Heh. So yeah, we spent alot of time there, playing with the kids and cooing at the newborns. There's always a newborn there. Amazing, huh? They are very busy ppl, I imagine. ;-)



Oh! And! These relatives I'm talking about are Muslim! Weird huh? Ppl who don't know me may ask wat's so weird about that. I'm Hindu, that's wat's so weird!



Well the story goes like this: My great grandma, a Hindu, was happily married to a Hindu man. They had children, one of whom is my afore-mentioned maternal grandma. So one fine day, my great grandma up and leaves the family and runs along the beach in slow motion and falls into the arms of a this Muslim man. *scene plays in mind* We all think he did some black magic and got her to come to him. But we'll never really know the truth, will we? So they had a family and I've got muslim cousins! =D I like them lots.



Back to the actual trip to Malaysia Truly Asia! We spent some time there, then went to this place called Madura's. It's full of Indian jewellery, creams and stuff. I even found a bottle of bonine urine. Eww. Saw another cousin of mine there, called Priya. Her hair has miraculously grown from black when she was a child to blonde. Whoa. She's my age anyway. She looks nice! But we don't look related. I smiled at her lots while my mom did all the talking(how's your mom? how's your dad? mm..how's your ass?). We left the shop, bought food for the rest of my family back home and took a taxi back to Pasir Ris. 70 Ringgit. Not bad actually. You can get them to fetch you from your house to Malaysia, you know! I've got the namecard. Ask if ya want it!



My fingers are tired. Especially my middle finger. Of all the fingers, huh? Heh! I use my mid finger lots when I type. Habit, I guess. And, lunch beckons seductively. Fish curry!!! *slurps*



See ya later alligator! *floats in lameshit*

No comments:

Post a Comment