Madhu's gonna be 2!!
We've booked a chalet in Changi for the event. 3 whole days in an unknown house. Maybe it's haunted. Now that'd be good fun man! That's my opinion now but I'm sure when I come face to face with the ghost you'd find my opinion wld have somewhat changed. Heh.
Her birthday's on Friday but we're celebrating it on Saturday. You know, ppl gotta be free to come, don't want them to rush from work, yadda yadda. Her mom (my sis) and I chose the cake from Bengawan Solo. A 2kg mango cake with an adorable Mini Mouse sitting down in a most feminine way, as if she was resting on the grass, holding a beautiful purple butterfly. I'm waiting to eat it! Madhu's 1st birthday cake was a big, absolutely beautiful purple butterfly, chosen by my sis and me too. Dunno what's it with us and purple butterflies. Gosh I feel like such a girly girl! *starts giggling girlishly*
*ends bimbotic moment, keeps lollipop away*
I'm meeting Jay on Saturday. Yay! Not sure where we'll go though. Mmmm...*thinks hard* I'll ask him. But I won't tell you! Muahaha...! *laughs evilly*
There's something that's been troubling me for quite some time. It's just tearing me apart, it's so painful. I just don't know how to say this. But looks like I've got too. *takes a deep breath* I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!
Madhu's birthday party's this Saturday and I've got absolutely no idea whatsoever as to what to friggin wear! I'm so sick of trying on my clothes again and again and to find out again and again that I've put on weight. 3 kg makes alot of difference man! URGH. Ok, I must cool down, I need to keep a clear head. *calms down a little* I'm getting an idea I'm getting an idea. Maybe I shall wear my sleeveless lacy pink spaghetti-strapped blouse. Ok...too sexy for a 2-yr-old's birthday party, huh? Ah WHO CARES. It's not the guests that look like a friggin whale. Wait, some do. But nevermind. Think I've decided on the pink blouse. I think. Ah bah.
"To wear or not to wear" ; Dhanya Nair
No comments:
Post a Comment