Saturday, December 22, 2007

I am soooooo glad Kay's ok, and enjoying herself immensely too! I have concluded that overseas travel with colleagues shldn't be done, unless absolutely needed. Ppl behave differently in different settings, and professional relationships shldn't be sujected to potential wreckage. *nods in a hopefully wise manner*

Wah, I miss her ah! I read her blog and cld almost hear her excitedly talkin abt her experiences, with a lot of 'heyy!!'s and 'yeeeeaahhh's. Too bad I won't be free to receive her at the airport on Sunday. Work. Oh well.

Too bad lor.

*giggles*

Call me when you read this! You and your useless line/phone.

Speaking of Sunday. My mom's called a few relatives over for a post-birthday celebration for me. I didn't want it, initially, but once my mom mentioned the possibility of me getting cash presents, I realised that entertaining on Sunday night's a duty I have to do, as a family member. Yeep.

Oh, Jay's family is invited, since they weren't at the chalet party. Can't rob them of a chance to give me a gift, can I? My mom agrees.

Can't wait for christmas eve!! I wonder what I shld wear. Just got a new pair of white jeans, and white heels too. I shall try dig up some top that's green or red. Or both!

Weeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment