Apparently, I've to be 21 to subscribe to international roaming. I'm not old enough, even tho there're like, only 5 days to my 21st birthday.
Is there a campaign going on against overseas travel by under 21s, that I'm not aware off? Starhub's supremely stupid, I tell you.
The use of the word 'supreme' has reminded me of chicken supreme pizza. I'm hungry!!!
Aaanyways, I need my roaming activitated cos I'm going off to Malaysia this Sunday and will be back on Monday, or Tuesday, latest. Jay says he wants me to stay contactable for 'lou-sing' and the only way I can do that is by topping up my pre-paid line. And using it, ofcos.
Oh oh, Starhub prepaid cards don't have any rules or requirements for international roaming, according to the customer service officer that I spoke to. Lotsa pre/mid/late teenagers that I know of use prepaid lines. Don't those (generally) mischief-prone ppl have to be stopped from running away overseas?!?! Doesn't having a post-paid line mean you can afford it and are probably a gainfully employed, mature adult?!?!?!
Ahhh. Silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment