November is gonna end. Which means, 2005 is gonna end real soon too. =)
I am so excited! I'm looking forward to the rest of 2005, and more than that, to the beginning 2006 and beyond. I foresee more freedom given to me(by whom else, my mom ofcos), more things to worry abt(what else, $$$$$!!), thinner legs(hopefully), better skin(the sunburn's peeling off), and oh, have I mentioned more freedom?
My mom's been treating me more like an independent person(which is what I hope I'll be in time to come) lately. It feels much btr this way...and I don't have to explain to her exactly where I'm going, with whom, and what specific time I'll be home by whenever I go out. And, she almost nvr calls when I'm out. That is one part I am absolutely freaked out by. Well there is the exception of the time I was stayin over at Nan's...I called her back only at 1am. Stupid, stupid me. She was convinced there was something fishy going on, for which I don't blame her at all. Ahem. *darts eyes*
My family's gonna move, most probably late next year. All my sisters wld have settled into their own houses by the middle of 2006, and that wld leave my parents and me. Can you imagine? There're 8 of us in the house now(including Baby) and pretty soon, there'll only be 3 of us to the whole house.
All I can say is, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I can't wait for them all to be out[except for Baby though =(] and for my folks and I to move to a smaller place. I'm going to have so much fun! Sure, it'll feel weird having not much ppl arnd all of a sudden, but hey, I can get used to that, with no problems at all!!! :-D
I won't be living in that house for very long though. Cos I'll probably be married in some years. *smiles shyly at Jay* My sisters say that at the rate I'm going, I'll be married next year. Stooopid ladies. *rolls eyes* They've always thought I'll get married early, even before I met Jay...no idea why. It's just something they sorta know, they say. Just like how we knew my 2nd sis will get pregnant immediately after gettin married. And man, was it immediate! We used to call her 'highly fertile individual', and now, we've given her a slight promotion, which is the name of 'Fertility Goddess'. And me, I personally prefer the name 'cow', which she truly hates me for. :-D
Ah, time for work. Till next time. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment