Saturday, December 3, 2005

I've not been online much these days. It shows, doesn't it? *yawns*

My 3rd sister and her hubby have flown off to India on business and will be back next week. I got them a flying-off present(I was the ONLY one who got them anything, weirdly) which Jay helped me choose; Jack Daniels-centred chocolates. I have one word for you:

OMG.

Ok, that's actually an abbreviation of 3 words, but I loved the chocs. Makes me wish I got them for myself. Oh well...since I don't really want to afford extravagances such as liquor chocolates, it'd be nice if somebody bought them for me. And since my birthday's in less than 20 days (19TH DECEMBER, PPL), it'd be the most perfect time and opportunity for me to be granted some of my teeny, wee widdle, eccentric wishes, such as GETTING LIQUOR CHOCS. No need to get the Jack Daniels one (though that'd be pretty darned great) cos it costs double as much as the bars do. Just a nice and pretty-cheap-in-comparison bar of champagne chocs will do. :-D Maybe Remy Martin. I want to try the vodka ones too. :-D

Oh, and if anyone's not sure what to get me, just sms me and ask. :-D

Sigh...who am I kidding. I'm not gonna get anything unless I hold a birthday party/dinner. Me and my friends don't even meet much. Mmm...2 weeks to go to meet up and get in touch. *ponders*

No comments:

Post a Comment