Have an absolutely
FLAMBOYANT
Deepavali!
With Warmest Wishes,
****** Pte Ltd
And I replied:
Flamboyance? The notion is entirely alien to me as I am sadly NOT deprived of your presence. MUAHAHAHAHA!
Dhanya
And she retorts:
A big 'BYE THERE!' to your nonsense!
All the very best in your pursuit to grow your lips! Ha, ha, ha!
Love,
Vidhya Edathi
Man do I belong to a weird family. *rolls eyes*
Anyways, I got a top today! It's a pretty, green long v-neck with brown lace and some shiny stuff. Here it is!
Jay liked it and so did I, so I got it! :-D Oh oh, and I've been searching for weeks for a big, comfy bag that I can throw things into and carry with almost any outfit. And I FINALLY got it! (yes Sindhu, I did!) Jay did some bargaining for me and got it $2 down. (I love you Jay!!) So, $16 for a bag. Not bad at all!
:-D
No comments:
Post a Comment