Friday, April 1, 2005

Y'know the serious post I was talking about 2 or 3 posts back? I deleted it. It was a mess and I don't wanna talk about it.

*fumes for a while*

*breaks into a smile*

Happy Birthday Jeevitha dahling!!!

She's the only person I know who was born on April Fools' Day. The Born Fool. :-D

The last time I saw her was in December, my birthday dinner. I miss her man. But I know not seeing her for a long time will not affect what we have the least bit. Our friendship has undergone quite a number of trials, such as objection from our families, and even from some friends.

I knew her when I was 10. I'd just shifted from Woodlands to Pasir Ris, and ofcos, had to start at another school; Elias Park Primary. I had to cut my beautiful tresses short! Stupid rule, chin-length hair for girls. Bloody asshole principal Ms. Chiang. May she rot in principal hell.

Anyways! I wasn't close to Jeevitha in primary school. I did talk to her though, cos she was friendly, and I was friendly and all that. After the PSLEs, we got to different secondary schools, but had to go to the same place to study Tamil cos our schools didn't offer the language. I was initially pissed I got into a school that didn't offer Tamil, cos my parents were the ones who made the choices for me. But I later realised that it was a wonderful excuse for coming home late after school! *cackles*

So yeah, as I was saying, going to the same centre to study brought Jeevitha and me closer, and we were surprised at how good we were together. We even started resembling each other! This wasn't on purpose; we were 'blooming' and features changed. So many girls tried breaking us apart, by spreading rumours and bitching to us abt the other and such. Jealous bitches. May they rot in ankle-socks and key-chain hell!

After secondary school, we both went to NYP. Me being me, quit the course in 3 months, but she stayed on. Good for her. *mutters at self*

I've not seen her much after that, but when we do meet, we always have so much to talk about, so much to say. We'd just pick up where we left off, effortlessly. Lovely, really. :-)

Jeevitha, I know you won't be reading this, but I love you! And Happy 20th, you little shite. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment