My folks and I visited my paternal grandma yesterday. Stupid little shite's been bad to my mom for yonks, and now she's living alone. HA! There is a god.
After 30 minutes of small talk, we passed my 3rd sister's wedding invite to her, sought her fake blessings and left for Madhu's house! (cue wild cheering)
We had dinner there and ended up staying. Which means, no teeth-brushing facilities! Ended up brushing my teeth in the morning with Colgate and my finger. Cldn't brush my tongue. Ewwwwyuck. I rushed to the bathroom to brush properly the instant I got home in the afternoon.
Spent the day cleaning the house and stuffing myself on KFC. Y'know, I prefer the Original chicken. Crispy's way too crispy. I felt like I was eating pakora instead of fried chicken. *rolls eyes*
Oh crap, gtg. Sister wants to use the comp. Bleaurgh.
No comments:
Post a Comment