Wednesday, April 6, 2005

This post consists of Jay's smses. He's just soooo cute! *gushes*

Just calculated this, if we have kids, they'll be quarter Tamil, five-eighth Malayalee and one-eight Ceylonese. - 1st April, 4.42 pm

We had a mini-tiff a bit earlier.

J: You angry with me babe?
D: Just a little fed-up. Lack of you.
J: Well I miss you too...*kiss*
J: (half an hour later) Sorry lah...Peesaa...
D: Oh my god. SHUT UP, you!
J: Lemme guess... U just started laughing rite? :-p
D: You wish! :-D I'm ig-noring-g you, by the way, mister. Hmph!
J: Peesaa.. Don't like dat lah... Peesaa...
D: Oh well, I'm beginning to pity you. *small kiss*
J: BIG KISS lah... Peesaa...
D: Sigh. *drags feet, and gives J a huge, sopping wet kiss* There you go. *grumbles*
J: Eh... Must force urself some more... :-(
D: One must not appear over-zealous, darlin. If I cld have my way with you now, you'd have no breath to spare to speak with.
J: Oooh... That a threat or promise?
D: More like a glimpse into the future. ;-)


:-D



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment