Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So many problems bcos of my blog. Apparently, the worsening of the relationship my sister and I've got, if it can be called that, is not of my concern. So yeah, it doesn't matter anymore, I guess.

Whatever, really. I don't think there's much I can do.

Anywaaaaaaaaays, I'm super-bored staying home. At least I got to catch Bewitched. I just love the show!! Watch some clips here!
They don't take a long time to load on Windows Media Player. She's so beautiful, man. And sooo vibrant. If I ever become a housewife, or at least a part-time one, I want to be just like her! Gotta figure out how to do the perfect hair, though.

Oh oh. This Halloween. I change my mind! I'm gonna be Samantha Stephens! In case some of you doofuses don't get who I'm talking about, she's the lead character in Bewitched, whom the charming Elizabeth Montgomery played. I was planning to be Barbie first. I know, I know, don't laugh! It's just that I've got this short, pretty dress that's extremely Barbie-like. It's after coming across it when I was cleaning my cupboard that I realised how perfect it'd be for a bigger version of Barbie. So the rusty lightbulb in my head flickered faintly, then came on bright, with a loud 'DING'. I was planning to have my hair straightened and dyed blonde.

Shut up, twinnie. I'm NOT blonde enough already! *snarls*

So yeah, I was gonna be Barbie, and I've now decided to be Samantha. I still gotta go blonde. I have clothes that are of Samantha's casual, stay-home style too. Perfect! :-)

Just hope I'm not the only one excited about trick-or-treating this yr. I know twinnie is, but she's gotta get permission! *prays hard* Jay said he's coming, and so did Kishy. Hope they still want to!

Ppl, this Halloween, October 31st, we're going trick-or-treating. You sure as hell wldn't have done it before, so do it now while you've still got an excuse for acting like a fool, that is, youth! Let me know, and we'll be fools together!! *beams*

No comments:

Post a Comment