I'm friggin pissed. I went to TP on Thursday, in the morning to apply for courses. Was bloody late for work bcos of complications. Had to go get my bloody SingPass to do the JAE thing, which I was told I can apply through.
Friday, which is today. I went early in the morning again cos I had to go do the JAE thing, and I had to register, then wait 6 hrs before I can actually apply. Since I'm not part of the fresh 'O' Level batch, info has to be put into the system, I guess. I come back home after work, and attempt to do it online, and it screws up on me, saying I'm eligible only for ITE courses. I got 18 friggin points. It's not a marvellous grade but it's not very bad either. I managed to get into a high-in-demand course before and now my only choice's ITE? Bullshit.
Tmr, I'm getting up early and heading to MOE to be helped. Hope it works out. If I don't start studying this yr, I'll probably nvr. I HAVE to study. I hate this uncertainty.
And there's this pisser who's been passing my number arnd. I know who you are. You'll be reading this. Don't do it again, you shit. I'll nail your puny phone-dialling fingers to the wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment