Saturday, March 5, 2005

I didn't go to MOE this morning cos last night, before falling asleep after alot of fretting, I decided I shld call MOE instead. Not the lazy way out! I just wasn't looking forward to going all the way to Buona Vista all by myself in the morning. On a Saturday. *belchs*

So yeah, I called the MOE hotline, and guess wat, I can't apply thru JAE. Like, wtf? I was given wrong info at TP! And Muthu was right all along. Lesson learnt: Listen to Muthu. She always knows wat she's saying.

Wat a waste of my time, fretting over why the system says I can't apply for poly courses and am only eligible for ITE. I almost died of shock, and that's putting it mildly.

Gtg now, gotta be at TP in an hour's time. Yep, I'm going to TP, again. Close to pulling my hair out. Ragani's coming with me though. So yay. :-D

I gotta go apply for more courses through the Direct Admissions Exercise thingamy. Only 2 choices per category, can you believe that? And you gotta pay $7 per category. I've already applied under the design category, and now, gotta do the other 2. So 6 choices altogether. Oh, wait, 5. Cos Hospitality & Tourism Management is a category by itself, and its got only one course choice, that is, Hospitality & Tourism Management. So yeah, 5 choices. Only 5 choices.

I truly hope I get into poly. If I don't, it's gonna be much harder for me. I can anticipate some problems if I get into poly, but I'd love to face those if it means I can study this yr. I've got to start this yr. I don't wanna fall back further, and further.

It's time for my luck to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment