Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sash = stupid.



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

*pukes more*



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

oh yeah...is he online? you should ask him to ass me.



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

*add



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

gosh



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

that came out so wrong...bloody typo



°· J's Girl ·° - do£s this look blond to you? sheesh. - says:

ass you?!!



°· J's Girl ·° - do£s this look blond to you? sheesh. - says:

OMG



°· J's Girl ·° - do£s this look blond to you? sheesh. - says:

OOOOMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

shut it



°· J's Girl ·° - do£s this look blond to you? sheesh. - says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

*turns scarlet*



°· J's Girl ·° - do£s this look blond to you? sheesh. - says:

I'm so gonna post this convo!



°· J's Girl ·° - do£s this look blond to you? sheesh. - says:

without his name, that is



°· J's Girl ·° - do£s this look blond to you? sheesh. - says:

woohooo!!!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

*screams and dies*



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

ok, fine. BRING IT ON.



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

*darts eyes*



°· J's Girl ·° - do£s this look blond to you? sheesh. - says:

*shakes ass in delight*

No comments:

Post a Comment