Sunday, January 30, 2005

I broke a nail! *wails*



My nails don't get broken or chipped often. Actually, it's happened to me only once before. I had trouble sliding my window close cos it was jammed stuck. I exerted a shitload of strength, the window got moving and *WHAM* my nail broke. And it happened just a few hours after painstaking self-manicuring! Had to file all my nails down.



A while ago, I was searching for my 2nd sister's gold bag in the storeroom. There're 4 women in the house. This means we've got a shitload of bags between us. And that means, lotsa bags get their existence forgotten about, and get pushed deeper and deeper into the piles of bags.



My 2nd sister, inconveniently for me, remembered that she owned a gold bag that'd match her saree perfectly. Since she's pregnant, she's not allowing herself to do anything at all. A new policy of hers which was actually implemented yrs ago. *rolls eyes*



If there's something wrong, in the neighbourhood...who do you call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!




If you've got some stupid job, that you want done...who do you call?

DHANYA NAIR!






So yep, I searched for her bag, and it wasn't an easy task. Searching for any bag in my house's not an easy task. I was going deep into the pile when I slipped on the vacuum cleaner's nozzle, reached wildly out to and roughly held on to a hard plastic board thingie. And now, the nail on the middle finger of my right hand's broken.



Time to get that stupid nail file out and file away like a deranged chimapnzee.





No comments:

Post a Comment