Went out with Kit to day and I had a great time! But no time to write about it, mom's started growling. Soon, she'll scream.
But! I'm going to be very good and let you guys have some entertainment for a bit. Just a teeny bit.
I get messages on Friendster, and this is one of the message-convos btwn me and this fellow who added me. It's in email format, so the latest reply's the first you read. Confusing? You're probably not very bright then. :-p
Heya!
Good to know you're fine. So am I! So, you gonna keep asking me how I am till we both die?
Dhanya
Yuva wrote:
> im fine here...thanks...
> how r u there...??:):););)
>
> take care...!!
> bye.
> Dhanya wrote:
> > I'm fine, thanks. How are you?
> >
> > Take care too!
> >
> > Yuva wrote:
> > > haloooooooooooo...
> > > how r u??
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > take care ...
> > > c ya.
*extensive head-shaking*
Maybe I shld ignore such nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment