Today was my 3rd sister's Registry of Marriage.
Don't fret, the wedding's not over yet.
In case you guys didn't know, you're attending my 2nd sister's wedding! So yeah, as I was saying, my 3rd sister's ROM was this morning. Had to wake up at 6.45, can you believe that? Inhumane! My eyes were a little swollen due to lack of sleep, and I've got more obvious dark-circles. Bah.
The ROM was held at Singapore Philatiec Museum, which, like J said, is a weird choice, to which I answered, that's my family for you. I wore a blue sari, one with a cream border and gold patterns at the edges. The end result was quite nice really, but the one thing I was unhappy about was my mom's insistence on me tying my sari at my waist, above my belly button. I normally tie it at my hips, and it looks much nicer that way. Gosh I felt like one of those nerds with their pants high up their tummies!
Well yeah, the function went well, and my sister looked VERY nice. She NVR dresses up, and today, she did (ofcos) and she looked marvellous. :-)
Back home, I managed to knock my forehead hard with the end of a bamboo pole. There were clothes still on it, and my mom went, "Eh, don't wet the clothes, ah" There's this small swell in the middle of my forehead now.
On a lighter and much happier note, Taufik WON!!! WOOO!!!
*somersaults*
*yawn*
Sleepy....must...go...*snort*...zzz..z...zzzz.....*snort*...zz..z..zzz..
No comments:
Post a Comment