It's my birthday celebration at my house tmr. And I don't know wat to wear.
God.
The stuff in my cupboard all make me look like a frggin whale. Means, I've put on weight! I went from a 24-inch waist to 26, can you believe/friggin believe/@$%*ing believe that? Thank god I've gone down to 25 now. Still, I'm traumatised.
Note to self: Must excercise. No more chocolates.
Riiiiiight.
So, I'm going to White Sands to get me a blouse. No need for a new pair of jeans cos my jeans fit me the same, weirdly. Or maybe I shld get a new pair of jeans all the same. See, I'm always wearing the same two pairs of jeans. Time for change! Or maybe not. Cos those are my favourite pairs and they fit me so well. I'll probaby cast my new pair aside like I always do.
Mommy's calling me. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment