Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Kay, Sash and I were dicussing the size of Melvo's ass. With him listening.





---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

i dun think he even HAS an ass



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

HA!!



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

true!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

hmmm...



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

well...his ass is like Singapore



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

oh wait...pulau ubin



---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

sisters island



-; [ Melvo ] ;- Vadhu Vadhu. says:

ergh.



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

kusu island



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

wahahaha



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

aiyah like pasir ris lah



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

or simei



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

eh wait...pasir ris interchange la



-; [ Melvo ] ;- Vadhu Vadhu. says:

idiots.



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

no no, whitesands mcdonalds, 1st floor



---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

...



-; [ Melvo ] ;- Vadhu Vadhu. says:

stop it.



-; [ Melvo ] ;- Vadhu Vadhu. says:

i'll just die.



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

wahahaha



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

no la...delifrance



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

oh wait!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

whitesands sembawang music centre



---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

how abt the toilet cubicle



---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

or beter yet



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

how abt the toilet BOWL



---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

the sink



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

I was gonna say that!!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

wahahaha



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

the tissue holder



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

uh-huh!



---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

the tap!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

the soap dispenser



---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

gasp.......



-; [ Melvo ] ;- Vadhu Vadhu. says:

...



---< K.A.Y.>--- i'm fiiine.. says:

an atom



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

one tissue piece!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

hmmmm



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

yeah, atom!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

ok...can't beat an atom



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

wooo!



I mingle with the gods, I mingle with divinity. says:

an atom it is then



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

Ok, Melvo, your ass consists of a grand total of....



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

*drumrolls*



°· J's Girl ·° - Happy Hallow££n, babies!! - says:

ONE atom!



-; [ Melvo ] ;- Vadhu Vadhu. says:

:.-(



Ho ho ho!! Poor Melvo. *gives Melvo a fake sympathetic smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment