I have to blog now, due to popular demand. Everybody's poking at me from all sides, chanting, "Blog. Blog. Blog. Blog." You know how freaky and terrifying that is?
*shakes like a leaf*
Anyways, a friend requested that I elaborate on the points I wrote in my earlier entry, the one before the last. Here goes!
- Sash and me, our meeting *beams*
Finally, we met!! She's taller. Hmph.
We watched Princess Diaries 2, which was funny, but not very fantastic, as a movie. I enjoyed it loads more cos Sash was there! There was this weird kid running and crawling up and down the aisle. Wat fun!
After that, we ooh-ed and aah-ed over some earrings, which I was to broke to buy then. Now, I'm not broke! The un-broke status is gonna last for an extremely short while. Experience speaks. So, I must go now while it's good. Means: SASH! Come out with me soon!!
After the look-but-no-buy session, we went home, cos Sash's got a curfew.
*audience go "Aww..."*
But wat the hell, I had FUN!! :-D
- Jay *floats*
Not much to say about J, except that, I'm loving him even more, and I'm seriously deprived of him.
*pulls cheeks down in pathetic deprivation*
Again, ppl, don't puke.
- My quitting from my job *groans*
- My probably dickless boss *cackles*
Not worth blogging. He's a dickhead. A fuckhead, even. He refused to believe my dad was hospitalised until I showed him the MC.
Too much words wasted on him. Let's. Move. On.
- A few other itty bitty stuff I want to rant about
My memory fails me. *bangs head on the wall*
Automated voice: Point-form discussion, OVER. Beep.
Now, I shall say some stuff about Sash's party! Not much though. Stupid stupid memory.
I arrived before Kit, Kish or Melvo did, so I was pretty lonely and lost.
Me, and a group of friends: Quiet.
Me, and a group of ppl I don't know: *crickets*
I was frantically smsing Kit to come faster than she already was. So, when she and Kishy were finally on the bus, I excused myself and ran down to the bus stop to meet them.
I love Kit's hair!!
So we went up to Sash's house, to find Melvo and Kay already there.
I love Kay's hair!!
So, we ate, talked, and introduced each other to each other. It was fun! Stupid Kit bumped into me purposely so many times, making me spill my Coke. Hmph.
I can't rmbr much about wat happened later. Well, there were 2 cakes, one for Sash, and one for her friend, which was a surprise to her.
*audience go "Aww..." again*
Alamak. Mom's back and bitching. Gtg. Be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment