Why do ppl check out other ppl's gf/bf when they are attached? It's kind of irritating, especially if they are serious about the other person. And worse, some actually say that "Oh, I like her for her boobs." Now that's the most stupid thing I have heard of. It's one thing to look at/like other ppl's bits but it's a totally different thing if he actually SAYS that to his gf. It's got the eww- factor and the shit- factor, y'noe?
When I am out, I see some guys/farts checking me out while they are actually holding their gf's hand! I feel like kicking a few teeth loose to keep that grin from their faces. And the girls? They wld either notice and glare at me or be blissfully ignorant. Urgh.
Advice to everyone, girl or guy : DON'T tell your gf/bf that you like another's eyes or hands or boobs or anything, especially if it's a sensitive person. If it's a celebrity, the boobs are still too much. Afterall, celecrities are other ppl too. Something about the character is fine, as long as you don't say ,"She's ___er than you." DON'T check out anyone when you're with your gf/bf.
It can really be painful for the other person to think that you actually pay attention to another person's physical attributes and can like them. A person weak in character might feel lowly of themselves and might actually try to change themselves. How do you think breast enhancement became popular? Wives do it mostly.
It's all in the charatacter and sensivity of your partner. Be in tune with his/her feelings and thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment