Happy New Year, babies! Not a bad day in all. Woke up at 10( very early, yeah? Mom kicked me outta the bed. Ouch.) and had my breakfast for one hour in front of the TV watching this Indian channel called Sun TV. Guess wat I had for breakfast? Chocolate cake. Now is that wunnerful or wat?! And to make things better, I made it, last night. Quite yummy! Say hello to the next Sara Lee. =p Forgot to add the cinnamon powder, though. Wonder if Sara Lee ever forgets to add her cinnamon.
The whole day, I've been stuffing myself with chocolates. Marvellous feeling, I tell ya! Keeping a watchful eye on my tummy, though.
Even as I write now, I'm getting ticked off by the bf. He wants to meet and I can't go out for the next 4 days by when school wld have started for him. Nuff said.
Urgh.
No comments:
Post a Comment