Got to go have lunch soon. Too late a lunch for most but to me, this is just a little late! My friends usually think that's weird. Well what can I say? We all live in different planets. =)
Got a reply from Melvyn and he is so excited about Chinese New Year(CNY). Why? Because of the money he'll get! Lucky ass. I usually get $30 or if I'm like, super-lucky, $50 but nothing more on Deepavali. That's so pathetic! rgh! Life.
There's this movie going on in this SCV channel that's specially for Tamil-speaking ppl in Singapore. I've seen this movie before and as usual, it's a love-story. In the end, hero gets married to 2 girls! Not at the same time but with a few months difference. The movie closes with the 1st wife pushing the shy newly-wed 2nd wife into a room where her(or their) husband was waiting on a bed for their first night. Can you believe/ imagine that?! I know you most of you men will be like
woohoo but that sucks, man! Eww?!
Oh well! Lunch beckons seductively. Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment