Happy CNY! I had a wonderful time today. I didn't get any hang boas(spelt right?) but I had a better thing presented to me; time with my light o' love. I know, I know, right now it's like corniness = Dhanya but I can't help it!
Went to Pasir Ris Park to just sit and gaze at the trees and the blue, blue sky. Bliss! Then we walked to White Sands and had lunch at Delifrance. Sara had a chicken croissant and me, the Deli potato with tuna. Ofcos, both of us had mushroom soup and peach tea to go with those. As usual, he ended up wanting and eating my choice of food. When he took the first mouthful of my tuna potato, his eyes grew wider and he scolded me for not telling him to choose the same dish. Men. Sheesh!
After that we hung around the shopping centre that had only a few shops open, mostly eateries. Then we went home. He left me at my bus-stop and took the MRT back to Bukit Panjang, as usual.
Now, I'm talking to him online. He's waiting to see my top 10 songs. Oh, it's not top 5 anymore(duh!), upon the request of the bf.
Gotta help my mom with a bit of cleaning up now. At midnitght! Relatives coming over early tmr. Urgh! Gnit!
No comments:
Post a Comment