I've been meaning to stay clear from emotional posts, honestly. But the heart feels what it feels, sooo yeah. Sigh.
In a better mood today! Been having the runs all through last Monday to yesterday morning, and to have my ass finally free from torture feels like I've been touched by very kind fairies. And I had proper tea earlier today, milk and all. Life does not get much better than when you can afford to have good tea.
Mmm. I can't actually afford tea, in a sense. I'm flat broke. Broke in uppercasing. Am waiting to receive payment for half month's work I did in February. Yes, you read that right, I'm awaiting remuneration that's 3 weeks late. I really do join the best organisations, huh? I cannot tell you how glad I am for having left that place. Honestly, WORST WORKPLACE TO DATE, and I hope it stays that way cos I do not want an even worse experience to compete with the last one. First time I got sick due to work stress. I normally take stress well, and my colleagues usually marvel at my ability to stay calm through rage/breakdown-inducing situations. I possess an intrinsic ability to take shit, and that too, sometimes, with a small smile. But this place! Ohhhhh this place, it took all the 3, 4 & 5 tiered cakes.
It's best described as an ill-constructed circus, where I was the mouse that's assigned to sweeping up elephant shit. An elephant took a big dump on me, decided it was a pretty fun thing to do, and made it a point to relieve itself on me every day. I then voiced out my displeasure, afterwhich I was assigned to collecting horse dung. I was quite a happy mouse, since a horse, being smaller, lets out less than an elephant does. My happiness was short-lived tho, cos that bastard of an elephant was still giving me shit showers, and there was nothing anyone could do about it, me included. So I left. That's the story. The animals don't directly represent a person, by the way. They're duties, or work burdens.
Anyway, that's over. And for the first time, my family's happy about my having quit a job. Been home a few days more than a month, cos I'm taking my time job-hunting. Sick of job-switching.
I just checked my page stats via blogger, and there was a traffic source that stood out. I got a hit from a google search on 'mid flight wank'. Someone was looking to join the mile-high club with some self-help, I see. I shall keep that notion in mind for consideration when I fly next, which'll probably be in September. Oh, mile-high wank guy/girl, if you're miraculously back here due to bad judgement, HELLO!
Urgh, must get a good job soon. Otherwise, my plans to visit the bf will have to be pushed, or worse, cancelled. Not getting 2 months' worth of pay is no joke to someone who has exactly one peanut, in the way of savings.
Only 0057hours and everybody's asleep. This is a very rare phenomenon. I guess the nap I had in the evening's keeping me up. My eyes feel so fresh! One of the few joys of being unemployed, before weeks roll by and you get more and more alarmed at the total number of days've gone without you being paid.
Wish me extraordinarily fantastic luck, pls.
No comments:
Post a Comment