Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Uh oh. I just cracked my knuckles to start writing and now, I feel nature calling! Umm. Be right back!

Ah, back. Isn't it glorious how the tummy feels and looks so wonderfully flat after a good session of 'release'? And yes, I will move on to other topics, one of them being...

Being...

Beeeeeeing...............

Sigh. I dunno.

Hunger, maybe. Not world hunger, but mine. Not financial, emotional or anything ambition-related. I feel like having a fried egg or 2. Mmm.

Oh oh oh, I love peas. Do you too? I'm addicted to adding peas to my eggs. It's like this, I sautee the peas as much as I possibly can without having them all popped out to Mars, then I add a chopped tomato at a higher flame so that it won't become mush, and then I add finely chopped and crushed (crushing is soooo fun!) garlic and push the stuff around in the pan for a bit before adding as much chilli powder as I feel like having, and pepper and salt ofcos, and in a minute, I'll get the beaten eggs poured over those things, throw it around while it solidifies and get it to slightly burn a little (cos it's gorgeous that way) and sit down in front of the tv while The Nanny's on.

And that's precisely what I'm gonna do now.

*blows kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment